My Creations

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy my creative designs.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Wedding Day Celebration!

This is a wedding card I made for a wedding I am attending this weekend. So excited for the couple and their family. I later got a challenge for My Craft Spot you can see the rules here My craft spot. The challenge was to Tie on something on your project.
 I used Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge, and All Wraped Up cartridge. I used the Gypsy to weld 2 wedding cakes to make the card base.

I loved the cascading flowers and the tulle bow, just adds a little extra to the card.
 Closer look at the cute cascading flowers!!
Hope you all enjoy and wish me luck on the challenge at My Craft Spot.

12 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! I love the extra's you did. The tulle is perfect for a wedding card and the cascade of flowers are beautiful. Great job! Good luck in the challenge!!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!I love all the flowers and the tulle is the perfect touch!Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Card! I love that it is in the shape of a wedding cake...really superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely wedding cake card. I sure do like that teal color with the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card. good idea welding them for the base.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty wedding card, a keepstake for sure, the happy couple will just love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the colors and the cascading flowers. I am also a new follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shape card! Love the tulle and the gorgeous cascade of flowers! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love the colour combination and the touch of glitter looks fantastic on the flowers!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely lovely wedding card. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! The tulle bow is perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful shape of this card!!Absolutely art work in here ,Love the colors using in this paper card....perfect!!
    custom credit cards
    plastic id cards online

    ReplyDelete