My Creations

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy my creative designs.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday my dear Friend!!

Here is a card I made for my BFF. Love to tell her she is older than me!! I was with her on her birthday July 3rd, so I forgot to give her a card and a present. I know horrible friend. So this weekend I made her a card and bought her a certificate to get her cute little toes pampered.


The card is made using the Wild Card Cricut cartridge. The pink and white flowers is off the MS birthday cake cartridge, there some dry embossing in there but the picture makes it hard to see. The scallop tag I made is off the Forever Young  cartridge put a cute little stamp in the middle. I also made a matching envelope using the Wild Card cartridge, love being able to make a matching envelopes for my cards.

Happy Birthday, my dear friend!!

My Craft Spot-Ink It Up
CCCC #23 Wild Card
Throw back Thursday challenge-embossing/Wild Card
Made it Myself Monday

20 comments:

  1. Oh, what an awesome card creation...I'm sure your friend will just love it. You did an amazaing job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card-creation♥

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and black -- delicious and elegant!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours. Hot pink and black are so striking together.
    http://jeanniecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun. And toes pampered...wonderful gift

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful an elegant!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combo. Great card.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card. Pink is my favorite color and my birthday was also on July 3rd. I'm sure your BFF loved it. Great card.
    I'm now a follower.

    Kellie
    kardsbykellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun colors!!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so cute! You should consider entering the Cricut 360 challenge as well. This week the challenge is to create a circle card :)

    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I love black & white with a bold colour and this is my favorite cut from the Wild Cards cartridge.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great little card! Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today! I know all will love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a very pretty card, I am sure your friend is going to love it. Thanks for jpoining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty...love the color combo, its stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at My craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the fun colors and the matching envelope! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! I love the beautiful colors and those polka-dots look great with it! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so elegant! The pink and black combination is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful card! I'm joining you over at My Craft Spot and I'm your newest follower!
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollpopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely Card! Love the Pink and Black color combo! Thanks for playing with us at My Craft Spot.

    Marlene
    My Craft Spot DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is beautiful. I LOVE those colors together! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete