My Creations

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy my creative designs.

Monday, April 4, 2011

First Time Bloggin!!!!

So this is my first time blogging. I hope you enjoy the fun things that I make. Most of the pictures from the first post have all been done in the last 6 months or so. I hope to post at least once a week or more if time permitting.  You will find that most of my creations are from using the Cricut. I have the Cricut Expressions and Cricut Imagine. All of my vinyl creations I use the Cricut Design Studio to help with sizing. I also have the Cricut Gypsy. I will try to make sure when posting my creations that I let you know what cartridge and machine I am using along with simple instructions to the project.
Let me know what you think and if you have suggestions please feel free to let me know.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment