My Creations

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy my creative designs.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Some more fun pics for you to enjoy.

 The Fire and embellishment is from the Cricut Imagine JT cartridge
 This is a 12x6 magnet board all designs and paper are off the Cricut Imagine Yummy Cart.
 Another 12x6 magnet board again all designs off the Cricut Imagine and Yummy cart.
 Here is another the same as above. I sure like this cartridge so fun to use.
 Another 12x6 magnet board with Yummy Cart. I used the I-top for the Magnets.
 Last magnet board again using the Yummy cart. The names are off the Don Juan Cart.
                      Had to throw this in the U is off the Base Camp Cart.
 All the paper is from Imaginessece and Family is cut from Home Decor, with layers
                            I just love the Delite Cart this one is Zoo Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment