My Creations

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy my creative designs.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #73 Beach theme

This card is for the Cricut Cardz Challenge #73 this weeks theme is anything to do with Beach. If you want to enter here is their link http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/cricut-cardz-challenge-73.html .
I did an Aloha card using the Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge. Haven't had a chance to use this cartridge yet so glad I was able to open up the box and see what it had. The flowers and fun sayings are so cute, another feature on the cart is making cards for those not sure about what to design this feature is really nice. Enjoy!! and wish me luck...
I used the Imaginisce paper pack A Shore Thing, so cute....I had some other scraps laying around that I used for layers on the card.
I used pop ups on the flower to add some dimension and pop it off the card.
This has also been entered in the Paper Cutz Challenge, they have a new challenge every Friday so check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Aloha to you too, very pretty card, and the flowers adds just the right touch! Thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete