My Creations

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy my creative designs.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Here is the Teacher Appreciation gifts I made for my sons 5th grade teacher.

This little note book is so cute cut the Teachers last name initial R with my Gypsy using Gypsy Fonts. The embellishment flower is layered with a cute sparkle brad. I tied ribbon on the spirals and around the box of paperclips.

I cut the gift card holder using the Cindy Loo and cut at 6" card holder and made the circles using the layered feature on Cindy Loo also. The For You is cut on the Gypsy Wanderings. The card holder feature on the Cindy Loo cartridge is pretty cool it cuts the slits for your card to sit in it just right.
The tag is cut from the Gypsy using Gypsy Wanderings and the welding feature. Thank You is also off the Gypsy Wanderings added the flowers, ribbon and brads for embellishments.
Here is everything in a cute lunch paperbag. She is going to love it. We love our teacher this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment