My Creations

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy my creative designs.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Happy birthday to my dear mother today. I wanted to make her a gift and lately she drinks her sprite from a bottle she bought at 7-11. So I bought a cup with a lid that had flowers on it and then cut  with my Gypsy and E2 on vinyl her name and ran it down the side of the cup. I also made her card I am sure she will love. Both turned out great.
The Happy Birthday on the front of the card is from the E2 Just a Note, the XOXO is from the Stamping Cricut cartridge. The flower on the front is from the great designers at Provo Craft with directions for how to make them here http://www.capadiadesign.com/. I love this flower and the dimension the folding gives it.

No comments:

Post a Comment