My Creations

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy my creative designs.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Scrap cake Cupcake challenge!

I made this cupcake for the Scrap Cake Cupcake Challenge. I've done something similar but changed up colors for the rules of the challenge. You can see the challenge here http://blog.thescrapcake.com/2011/05/tsc-cupcake-our-first-challenge/. Hopefully they will like what i've made. I used my Gypsy for mat placement and to save on paper, and my E2 using the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge.


Not sure if you can tell but the brown dots I used liquid glass to make them shinny, turned out great. Wish me luck on the challenge and i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet!! Thank you so much for participate in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative and adorable is this cupcake card! Thank you for playing along! ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute....looks super yummy!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am happy to follow you too:) I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations.
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete